Examples of where you may need a Notary Public.
You may need a Notarised document in the following cases:
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas when you are unable to be present yourself.
- Witnessing documents for the purchase or sale of land and Property abroad.
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the Estates of people who die abroad or who own property abroad.
- Authenticating personal documents and information for:
- Immigration or emigration purposes.
- Applying to marry abroad.
- Applying to work abroad.
- Authenticating company and business documents such as:
- Agency agreements and contracts for use outside the UK.
- Certification of the legal status of companies and other.
- Corporate bodies.
- Assignment of Patents.
- Certifying documents or copies of documents such as academic or professional qualifications and marital status.
- Authenticating signatures and identities.
- Providing a secure record for transactions documents or events.
- Foreign Office Legalisation and Apostilles.
- Consulate and Embassy Legalisation.