John McLauchlan - Notary Public
John McLauchlan Notary Public

Notary Services

Examples of where you may need a Notary Public.

You may need a Notarised document in the following cases:

  • Witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas when you are unable to be present yourself.
  • Witnessing documents for the purchase or sale of land and Property abroad.
  • Providing documents to deal with the administration of the Estates of people who die abroad or who own property abroad.
  • Authenticating personal documents and information for:
    • Sponsorship,
    • Immigration or emigration purposes.
    • Applying to marry abroad.
    • Applying to work abroad.
  • Authenticating company and business documents such as:
    • Agency agreements and contracts for use outside the UK.
    • Certification of the legal status of companies and other.
    • Corporate bodies.
    • Assignment of Patents.
  • Certifying documents or copies of documents such as academic or professional qualifications and marital status.
  • Authenticating signatures and identities.
  • Providing a secure record for transactions documents or events.
  • Foreign Office Legalisation and Apostilles.
  • Consulate and Embassy Legalisation.